Ahhh can you remember the days when eating out was a treat? I absolutely loved dining out, especially on holiday! Hmmm... it's abit different these days with the kids around isn't it!
Trying to keep them entertained and in their seat whilst waiting for their food to arrive.
So, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to keep your little ones entertained.
1. Use cutlery on the table to make capital letters.
2. What can you find smaller than your fork?
3. Fold your napkin into different shapes. Can you make a boat?
4. Line up items on the table from smallest to largest.
5. Think of a vegetable and describe it without saying what it is. Who can guess your clues?