Heading on a long journey can be exhausting and incredibly boring for little ones. Whether it is on a plane, train, car or bus.
So, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to keep your little ones entertained whilst on a long journey.
1. Use a calculator on a phone to write down the numbers you can see around you.
2. Can the person next to you guess how many fingers you are holding up behind your back?
3. Play the memory game "I went to the supermarket and I bought...."
4. Name 10 things you would see in a park.
5. Can you name 5 green vegetables?