Who else always seems to have mounds of cardboard recycling?!
Sometimes the boxes can be just too good to throw away, but what can you do with them?
Well I am here to help. Below I have 10 different ways to use up that cardboard and create some very simple activities.
1. Counting activities.
2. Create some houses for pretend play.
3. Make a pretend computer or laptop.
4. Make a pretend cafe with cardboard food.
5. Make an art easel.
6. Make a ATM!
7. Make a toy car garage.
8. Make a pizza oven with cardboard pizzas.
9. Make a baby sensory den.
10. Use for threading and posting items.
The list of activities really is endless. I hope these inspire you and your little ones to explore, play and have lots of fun.