After the guests have left and you steadily start to get yourself into some sort of routine (ish!) You are maybe stuck for ideas on how to keep your baby safely entertained?
Well, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to entertain your baby.
1. Cool plastic balls in the fridge and let your baby explore this new sensation with their hands and mouth.
2. Place tissue paper or newspaper under your baby's feet on a bouncer to make lots of noise as they jump.
3. Collect and fill clear plastic bottles with small items such as buttons, pom poms and sequins with water and screw the lid on tightly. Roll and shake the bottle for your baby to watch as it settles.
4. Use a feather to caress different parts of your baby's body and softly name them. Don't forget to sing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!
5. Fill a tray with squirty cream and let your baby explore with their fingers, toes and mouth!