Do you want ideas of keeping the big kids entertained without them reaching for the remote or a screen as soon as they are "bored".
Well, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to encourage your big kids to play!
1. Flatten a large cardboard box and use chunky pens to design your own city.
2. Look into a mirror and paint your face onto the mirror! Can you add new features?
3. Write and decorate a postcard to yourself with a happy memory. Write your address on and post it back to yourself!
4. Set up a water tray with animals and lots of litter from the recycling perhaps with some tongs to collect it all?
5. Hang material over a table or chairs to create your own puppet theatre with home made puppets or soft toys.