Getting out in the fresh air is such an important part of the day. It really does help reset and blow away the cobwebs.
So, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to encourage your little ones to head outside to play!
1. Tape chalk to the end of a broom handle for drawing rainbows on the floor.
2. Hunt for items on a walk that match a selection of colours on a paint swatch.
3. Tape a large box and add dots to make a large dice. What game can you make up?
4. Weave pipe cleaners in pine cones and hang in trees to make colourful natural art.
5. Using trays, create a shaving foam car wash with water and sponges to rinse.