Keeping siblings entertained can be tricky. Especially when they can range in ages.
Well, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to encourage your little ones to play together.
1. Mix cornflour and water together for an unusual texture.
2. Mix water and food colouring together to freeze in an ice cube tray.
3. Choose a basket and hunt around the house for items that are orange.
4. Pour out a large bag of popcorn onto a tray and add toy diggers.
5. Go for a walk in your local area to make collections of natural items.
Want more ideas..? Click here to buy the A-Z playPROMPTS with over 100 different activities guaranteed to keep your little ones entertained!