You’ve got enough to think about without having to come up with endless play ideas – and who’s got time to trawl through Pinterest for hours?
Well, I am here to help... here are my top 5 ways to entertain your toddlers.
1. Use Lego bricks in paint to print and make patterns.
2. Manipulate pipe cleaners into funky shapes to make bubble wands.
3. Cover a table top in silver foil and paint on, they will love the novelty.
4. Fill little socks with spoons of rice or building blocks for fiddly fun.
5. A bucket of water and paintbrushes make magic paint for the outdoors.